Oak Ridge Civic Center |
The year-round indoor pool facility is located in the Oak Ridge Civic Center Recreation Building. This pool is a seven-lane, 75’x48’, with depths ranging from 3’6" to 10’6", and holds 183,600 gallons. The water temperature is normally at 83 degrees. The pool is open six days a week throughout the year. The pool schedule varies depending on the season.
Indoor Pool Fees
Daily Admission Fees
- Children (2 & Under) - Free
- Youth (3 - 17) - $3
- Adults - $3.75
- Seniors (65+) - $2
- Annual Swim Pass - $405
- Youth Swim Pass (25 visits) - $60
- Adult Swim Pass (25 visits) - $80
- Senior Swim Pass (25 visits) - $45
Swim Passes are valid at both pools and are non-transferable (one person per card). Passes expire in December of the year they were purchased and can be purchased with cash or check only. Credit/debit payments cannot be accepted at this time.
Indoor Pool Schedule (Subject to change daily)
Closed on Sundays and November 23, 24, and 25 for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- The indoor pool is available for private party rental on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Rental time on Friday is from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The rental fee is $100 (Room rentals are extra)
- Rental time on Saturday is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for a cost of $150
- A non-refundable deposit of half the rental is required at booking.
- There are two lifeguards on duty and you may have up to 50 people in the pool area.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- Call (865) 425-3450 to check on availability and/or to reserve a time. We accept cash or checks only at this time.
Daily Admission Fees
- Children (2 & Under) – Free*
- Youth (3 – 17) – $3.50*
- Adults – $4.25
- Seniors (65+) – $2.50
*Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult*
- Annual Pass – $405.00*
- Youth Punch Card (25 visits) – $60
- Adult Punch Card (25 visits) – $80
- Senior Punch Card (25 visits) – $45
- Family Season Pass (Adult + 4 household members) – $265
Passes & Punch Cards are valid at both pools and are non-transferable (one person per card). Family Season Pass is valid at the Outdoor pool only. Passes expire in December of the year they were purchased and can be purchased with cash or check only. Credit/debit payments cannot be accepted at this time.
Outdoor Pool Schedule
Closed for the winter season
The Outdoor Pool Schedule will be published here when it reopens for the season.